The Three Seas Group is recruiting psychologists (Clinical and General) seeking to further develop their career in private practice.
Contract positions available in our Richmond, CBD, Wantirna South, Northcote and Brighton practice.
The Three Seas Group is a well established private practice of Psychologists and Psychiatrists. We provide therapy to clients across the lifespan. Our well designed and integrated administrative processes support our practitioners to deliver client centred care and to maintain a strong therapeutic focus.
The positions offer a strong referral base, with a reliable caseload of clients, full-time administrative support, a collegiate and experienced group of peers, supervision and peer review, subsidised professional development, and attractive, spacious and acoustically managed consulting rooms.
The positions will suit experienced Psychologists who value a supportive, efficient, and well organised environment. The roles available are between 2 to 5 days a week, with flexibility in work hours, days, and location. Availability after hours and on Saturdays is valued.
Psychologists with experience working with children, couples, and/or adults in a private practice setting will be highly regarded in the selection process as will Psychologists with specific areas of interest. Early career Psychologists with a passion for private practice work are also encouraged to apply.
Core competencies (or a willingness to develop);
- An individual therapeutic style or area(s) of interest
- Experience engaging with clients with a broad range of presenting issues or in a specialised area of practice (for example, couples, children, trauma)
- Ability to manage a caseload with a variety of presenting difficulties
- Dedication to delivering high quality evidence-based services
- Experience with ethical, legal, and professional issues in a private practice setting
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
Your skills will be rewarded with;
- Attractive remuneration, commensurate with experience, skills and qualifications
- An established reliable referral base and support to develop relationships with key referrers
- Highly supportive administration team and a friendly and engaging multidisciplinary team, including support in booking, scheduling, and billing
- Ongoing collegial support and challenging subsidised professional development opportunities
- Opportunity for career progression within the organisation, through stepped career pathways
- Full registration as a General or Clinical Psychologist with AHPRA
- Eligible for registration as a Medicare provider
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Willingness to work outside business hours or Saturdays (note: these hours are remunerated in excess of ordinary sessional rates)
Please note, we are able to provide support for psychologists completing their clinical endorsement and are open to applications from registrars.
If you are interested in joining our team please send through a brief cover letter outlining your experience, interest in private practice, your preference for location, and your CV to email@example.com. If you would like to discuss the above positions in more detail please contact Robert van de Berg (9809 1000).
For enquiries or further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org