The Three Seas Group is a well established private practice of 30 plus highly skilled and team oriented psychologists and psychiatrists, with multiroom locations – Melbourne CBD, Richmond and Wantirna South. We have recently expanded our CBD practice to a large, purpose-built and exclusively designed and furnished counselling suites. The new practice is spacious, light-filled, well resourced and supported for practitioners and clients.
We offer counselling, coaching and consulting to individuals, couples, groups and organisations with a wide diversity of presenting issues. We are professional and ethical practitioners who deliver authentic client centred care and quality services to all our clients.
Due to recent expansion to meet an ever growing demand for our services, we are looking for early career psychologists, including recent graduates, as well as mid career (3-5 years experience) and lead psychologists (5 plus years with experience in private practice) to join our team in the CBD and/or Richmond.
You will be rewarded with:
- Attractive remuneration and strong referral base
- Highly supportive administration team and a friendly and engaging multidisciplinary team
- Ongoing collegial support and challenging professional development opportunities
- Ongoing career development and regular peer supervision
- Opportunity for career progression within the organisation, through stepped career pathways
Applicants with specific areas of practice supported by highly developed capabilities and positive client outcomes will be highly regarded.
- Full registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA
- Eligible for registration as a Medicare provider
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Willingness to work some evening shifts or Saturdays
Experienced Psychologist required in private practice to supervise Clinical Registrar program The Three Seas Group is recruiting experienced psychologists with an interested in providing supervision for Clinical Endorsement re...
Experienced psychologist required for growing demand for relationship and couples therapy The Three Seas Group is recruiting psychologists with experience working with couples, and relationship issues. The Three Seas Group is a wel...
The Three Seas Group is recruiting experienced psychologists (3-5 years plus) seeking to develop their career in private practice. You will be expected to demonstrate: A well developed therapeutic style (well developed skills or a ...
The Three Seas Group is recruiting early career psychologists seeking to develop their career in private practice. You will be expected to demonstrate: A thoughtful and developing therapeutic style, with a capacity for reflection a...
The Three Seas Group is recruiting experienced psychologists (mid to senior career and minimum 5 years private practice experience) seeking to enhance their career in private practice. You will be expected to demonstrate: A well-de...