How do I get a Mental Health Care Plan?

Please visit your General Practitioner (GP) and explain your mental health concerns. It is polite to book a longer consultation with your GP so that they have adequate time to develop a care plan with you. Your GP will either give you a hard copy of the plan, or fax it over to your psychologist along with a letter of referral. Alternatively, you can seek a MHCP from a Psychiatrist or Paediatrician. These documents will entitle you to a Medicare Rebate or Bulk Billing. All you need to do is bring these documents to your first consultation at The Three Seas Group and our team will organise the rest.