The Three Seas Group is recruiting early career psychologists seeking to develop their career in private practice.
The Three Seas Group is a well established private practice with 35 plus highly skilled and team oriented Psychologists and Psychiatrists.We offer counselling, coaching and consulting to individuals, couples, groups and organisations with a wide diversity of presenting issues. Our well designed and integrated administrative processes and warm and responsive support team assist our practitioners to deliver client centred care and to maintain a strong therapeutic focus.
Due to recent expansion to meet an ever growing demand for our services, we are looking for early career psychologists, including recent graduates to join our team in Brighton, and/or Richmond.
Psychologists with experience working with children, couples, and/or adults in a private practice setting will be highly regarded in the selection process as will Psychologists with specific areas of interest. Early career Psychologists with a passion for private practice work are also encouraged to apply.
You will be expected to demonstrate:
- A thoughtful and developing therapeutic style, with a capacity for reflection and growth
- A detailed knowledge and understanding of ethical, legal, and professional issues relevant to your area of practise, as well as a demonstrated ability to seek out guidance and supervision
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate in written and oral form from a psychological perspective
- An understanding of the importance of developing and maintaining professional and interpersonal relationships, with a wide range of client groups and other professionals, including management, reception (CCT), and other stakeholders, including referring GPs, employers and agencies.
You will rewarded with:
- Attractive remuneration and strong referral base
- Highly supportive administration team and a friendly and engaging multidisciplinary team
- Ongoing collegial support and challenging professional development opportunities
- Ongoing career development and regular peer supervision
- Opportunity for career progression within the organisation, through stepped career pathways
- Potential to undertake partially funded Clinical Endorsement for those interested in establishing a career in private practice (full time equivalent)
- Full registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA
- Eligible for registration as a Medicare provider
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Willingness to work some evening shifts or Saturdays
Principal Psychologist or Clinical Director
For enquiries or further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org