Psychologist required for growing demand for relationship and couples therapy (2018 start)
The Three Seas Group is recruiting psychologists with experience working with couples, and relationship issues.
The Three Seas Group is a well established private practice of 30 plus highly skilled and team oriented psychologists and psychiatrists, with multiroom locations – Melbourne CBD, Richmond and Wantirna South.
We offer counselling, coaching and consulting to individuals, couples, groups and organisations with a wide diversity of presenting issues. We are professional and ethical practitioners who deliver authentic client centred care and quality services to all our clients.
Due to a rapidly growing demand for therapists to work with couples and relationship issues, we are looking for experienced psychologists to join our team in multiple locations. The position offers a strong referral base. We offer a reliable caseload of clients, full-time administrative support, collegiate and experienced group of peers, supervision and peer review, and attractive consulting rooms.
This is a contractor position for a psychologist; the position would suit a motivated and experienced psychologist who has the personality and skills to work in a professional and supportive private practice environment. The role offers flexibility in work hours, days, and location up to four days per week. Availability after hours and on Saturdays will be looked upon favourably (Note: sessions conducted after hours are remunerated in excess of ordinary sessional rates).
We are seeking someone with:
- A well developed therapeutic style and the ability to provide effective, high quality, culturally sensitive relationship counselling for individuals, couples and families
- A detailed knowledge and understanding of ethical, legal, and professional issues relevant to this area
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate in written and oral form from a psychological perspective
- A commitment to valuing and measuring client outcomes, client satisfaction and, counselling effectiveness
- An understanding of the importance of developing and maintaining professional and interpersonal relationships, with a wide range of client groups and other professionals, including management, reception (Client Connect Team), and other stakeholders, including referring GPs, employers and agencies.
You will be rewarded with:
- Attractive remuneration and strong referral base, specific to relationship or couples therapy if desired
- Highly supportive administration team and a friendly and engaging multidisciplinary team
- Ongoing collegial support and challenging professional development opportunities
- Ongoing career development and regular peer supervision
- Opportunity for career progression within the organisation, through stepped career pathways
- Full registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA
- Eligible for registration as a Medicare provider
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Willingness to work some evening shifts or Saturdays
- Minimum of 3 years psychological experience (private practice experience will be looked upon favourably)
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- Demonstrated application of therapeutic modalities relevant to working with individuals, couples, and families
- Experience in providing quality supervision to early career psychologists will be looked upon favourably. APS Supervisor qualifications will be looked upon favourably, but opportunities exists for the suitable candidate to complete the APS supervisor course.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience on a contract basis.
Principal Psychologist or Clinical Director
Interested candidates should address a current resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
For enquiries or further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org