Psychologist required for growing demand in private practice
The Three Seas Group is recruiting psychologists seeking to develop their career in private practice.
The Three Seas Group is a well established private practice of 30 plus highly skilled and team oriented psychologists and psychiatrists, with multiroom locations – Melbourne CBD, Richmond, and Wantirna South. We are looking for psychologists to to join our team in Richmond and the CBD.
We offer counselling, coaching and consulting to individuals, couples, groups and organisations with a wide diversity of presenting issues. We are professional and ethical practitioners who deliver authentic client centred care and quality services to all our clients.
Practitioners with experience working with children, couples, or who have an interest in the provision of psychometric assessment will be highly regarded in the application process.
This is a contract position for a psychologist; the position would suit a motivated and experienced psychologist who has the personality and skills to work in a professional and supportive private practice environment. The role is available between 2 to 4 days a week, with flexibility in work hours, days, and location. Availability after hours and on Saturdays is preferred.
The position offers a strong referral base. We offer a reliable caseload of clients, full-time administrative support, collegiate and experienced group of peers, supervision and peer review, and attractive consulting rooms.
You will be expected to demonstrate:
- A well developed therapeutic style (well developed skills or a desire to develop competencies in couples therapy will be highly regarded)
- Experience working with high prevalence disorders (anxiety, e.g., depression) as well as complex and challenging presentations
- A detailed knowledge and understanding of ethical, legal, and professional issues relevant to your area of practise
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate in written and oral form from a psychological perspective
- An understanding of the importance of developing and maintaining professional and interpersonal relationships, with a wide range of client groups and other professionals, including management, reception (Client Connect Team), and other stakeholders, including referring GPs, employers and agencies.
You will be rewarded with:
- Attractive remuneration and strong referral base
- Highly supportive administration team and a friendly and engaging multidisciplinary team
- Ongoing collegial support and challenging professional development opportunities
- Ongoing career development and regular peer supervision
- Opportunity for career progression within the organisation, through stepped career pathways
- Full registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA
- Eligible for registration as a Medicare provider
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Willingness to work outside business hours or Saturdays (note: these hours are remunerated in excess of ordinary sessional rates)
- Desire to undertake Clinical Endorsement will be considered on a case by case basis
Principal Psychologist or Clinical Director
For enquiries or further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org