The Three Seas Group is recruiting office administrators seeking to further develop their career in a leading private practice.
Positions available in our Richmond, Brighton, and Wantirna South practices. Availability across more than one location and flexibility to work outside business hours will be highly valued.
The Three Seas Group is a well established private practice of Psychologists and Psychiatrists. We provide therapy to clients across the lifespan. Our well designed and integrated administrative processes support our practitioners to deliver client centred care and to maintain a strong therapeutic focus.
We are seeking someone to provide administrative and reception support to both clients and practitioners, acting as the face and voice of The Three Seas, demonstrating a high level of compassionate and professional customer service. This is a generalist role responsible for providing assistance to the full range of clinical and administrative functions of The Three Seas. As a Client Connect Team member you are the first point of contact for clients. You will be responsible for client reception, registration, arranging client appointments, and payments, as well as data entry and other associated functions.
The positions will suit experienced office administrators who value a supportive, efficient, and well organised environment. The roles available are between 4 to 5 days a week (full time and part time positions available).
To be considered for this position you will possess:
- The ability to relate courteously to clients and practitioners at all levels, with a strong customer service and quality focus, with experience ideally in a medical or allied health setting (retail experience alone is not sufficient)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a member of team;
- Excellent administration skills including flexibility, strong organisational focus, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritise;
- A well developed understanding of the ethical, legal, and professional issues that can arise when working with people with complex needs or mental health issues
- Familiarity and demonstrated understanding of relevant AHPRA regulations, and the Australian Psychological Society’s Standards of Professional Conduct and Ethical Practice
Your skills will be rewarded with;
- Attractive remuneration, commensurate with experience, skills and qualifications
- Highly supportive administration team and a friendly and engaging multidisciplinary team
- Opportunity for career progression within the organisation, through stepped career pathways
- Applicants with prior experience in a psychological, allied health, medical, or private practice setting will be looked upon favourably
This position will be paid under the Health Professionals and Support Services Award (MA000027).
Please note that this roles require a commitment of a minimum of 12 months. These positions are not suited to students in the later stages of their study, those with heavy study workloads and those with limited availability. Please only enquire if you meet the outlined criteria.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check and criminal record history check)
If you are interested in joining our team please send through a brief cover letter outlining your experience, interest in private practice, and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to discuss the above positions in more detail please contact Hayley Caulfield (9809 1000).
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For enquiries or further information please contact email@example.com