Contract, Part Time and Full Time positions available in our Melbourne (CBD), Richmond, Wantirna South and soon to be announced Bayside practice.
The Three Seas Group is a well established private practice with 35 plus highly skilled and team oriented Psychologists and Psychiatrists. Our well designed and integrated administrative processes and warm and responsive support team assist our practitioners to deliver client centred care and to maintain a strong therapeutic focus.
Psychologists with experience working with children, couples, and/or adults in a private practice setting will be highly regarded in the selection process as will Psychologists with specific areas of interest. Early career Psychologists with a passion for private practice work are also encouraged to apply.
The positions will suit motivated and/or experienced Psychologists who value a supportive, efficient, and well organised private practice environment. The roles available are between 2 to 5 days a week, with flexibility in work hours, days, and location. Availability after hours and on Saturdays is valued.
The positions offer a strong referral base, a reliable caseload of clients, full-time administrative support, a collegiate and experienced group of peers, supervision and peer review, tailored professional development, and attractive, spacious and acoustically managed consulting rooms.
Core competencies (or a willingness to develop);
- An individual therapeutic style or area(s) of interest
- Experience engaging with clients with a broad range of presenting issues
- Experience with ethical, legal, and professional issues in a private practice setting
- The ability to communicate in written and oral form from a psychological perspective
- Experience maintaining professional and interpersonal relationships with other professionals, including management, reception (Client Connect Team), General Practitioners, Psychiatrists and other referrers, and employers and agencies.
Your skills will be rewarded with;
- Appealing rates of remuneration and ongoing referrals
- Career progression within the organisation through our unique career levels pathway
- Challenging expert professional development opportunities
- A genuine interest in you emotional and financial wellbeing
- Full registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA
- Eligible for registration as a Medicare provider
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Willingness to work outside business hours or Saturdays (note: these hours are remunerated in excess of ordinary sessional rates)
Principal Psychologist or Clinical Director
For enquiries or further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org