The Three Seas Group is recruiting experienced psychologists (mid to senior career and minimum 5 years private practice experience) seeking to enhance their career in private practice.
You will be expected to demonstrate:
- A well-developed therapeutic style, supported by depth and breadth of experience with a diverse range of clients and presenting issues
- Previous experience working in a private practice framework, including the ability to manage client load, retention, and engagement independently with minimal supervision
- A detailed knowledge and understanding of ethical, legal, and professional issues relevant to your area of practise
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate in written and oral form from a psychological perspective
- An understanding of the importance of developing and maintaining professional and interpersonal relationships, with a wide range of client groups and other professionals, including management, reception (CCT), and other stakeholders, including referring GPs, employers and agencies.
You will be rewarded for:
In addition to meeting specific key performance indicators related to retention and engagement, Lead Psychologists are expected to contribute to the development of the practice, through contribution to GP networking (via attendance at an event, eg. GP luncheon, GP professional development and networking event) and as well as through continued professional development.
Applicants with an interest in offering supervision to provisional or graduate level psychologists will be looked upon favourably and rewarded commensurate with experience.
You will be rewarded with:
- Attractive remuneration and strong referral base
- Highly supportive administration team and a friendly and engaging multidisciplinary team
- Ongoing collegial support and challenging professional development opportunities
- Ongoing career development and regular peer supervision
- Opportunity for career progression within the organisation, through stepped career pathways
- Full registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA
- Eligible for registration as a Medicare provider
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Willingness to work some evening shifts or Saturdays
- Minimum of 5 plus years private practice experience
For enquiries or further information please contact email@example.com