Experienced psychologist required in private practice for sessional work and supervision of Clinical Registrar program (2018)
The Three Seas Group is recruiting experienced psychologists with an interested in providing supervision for Clinical Endorsement registrars, as well as provision of psychological services, including sessional work.
The Three Seas Group is a well established private practice of 30 plus highly skilled and team oriented psychologists and psychiatrists, with multiroom locations – Melbourne CBD, Richmond and Wantirna South.
We offer counselling, coaching and consulting to individuals, couples, groups and organisations with a wide diversity of presenting issues. We are professional and ethical practitioners who deliver authentic client centred care and quality services to all our clients.
A career as a senior clinician with The Three Seas Group will provide you with the opportunity to work therapeutically with individuals, couples, and groups, whilst also providing supervision to developing clinicians. There is also scope to provide a range of high quality training and professional development opportunities.
This is a contractor position for a psychologist; the position would suit a motivated and experienced psychologist who has the personality and skills to work in a professional and supportive private practice environment. The role offers flexibility in work hours, days, and location, up to four days per week. Availability after hours and on Saturdays will be looked upon favourably.
The position offers a strong referral base. We offer a reliable caseload of clients, full-time administrative support, collegiate and experienced group of peers, supervision and peer review, and attractive consulting rooms.
We are seeking someone with:
- A well developed therapeutic style and the ability to provide effective, high quality, culturally sensitive relationship counselling for individuals and/or couples
- A demonstrated commitment to or leadership in clinical supervision, education, training, ongoing professional development and any student clinical placements, orientation and mentoring roles.
- The ability to contribute to clinical leadership in a multidisciplinary team and on a one to one basis
- A detailed knowledge and understanding of ethical, legal, and professional issues relevant to this area
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate in written and oral form from a psychological perspective
- A commitment to valuing and measuring client outcomes, client satisfaction and, counselling effectiveness
- An understanding of the importance of developing and maintaining professional and interpersonal relationships, with a wide range of client groups and other professionals, including management, reception (Client Connect Team), and other stakeholders, including referring GPs, employers and agencies, as well as the ability to guide emerging practitioners in this space.
You will be rewarded with:
- Attractive remuneration and strong referral base
- Highly supportive administration team and a friendly and engaging multidisciplinary team
- Ongoing collegial support and challenging professional development opportunities
- Ongoing career development and regular peer supervision
- Opportunity for career progression within the organisation, through stepped career pathways
- Full registration as a Clinically endorsed Psychologist with AHPRA
- Eligible for registration as a Medicare provider
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Minimum of 5 years experience (private practice experience will be looked upon favourably) with specific experience in providing high quality supervision
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- Demonstrated application of therapeutic modalities relevant to working with individuals and/or couples
- Demonstrated theoretical and practical knowledge of current and future developments in the delivery of supervision, competency-based training and knowledge of the Board’s standards.
APS Supervisor qualifications will be looked upon favourably, but opportunities exists for the suitable candidate to complete the APS supervisor course.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience on a contract basis.
Principal Psychologist or Clinical Director
To express interest in the position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information about the business, please visit our website www.thethreeseas.com.au.
For enquiries or further information please contact email@example.com