The Three Seas Group is recruiting experienced Clinical Psychologists with a interest in supporting early career (provisional and clinical registrars) seeking to further develop their career in private practice.
Contract positions available in our Richmond, Wantirna South, Brighton & CBD practice with flexibility in hours and locations.
The Three Seas Group is a well established private practice of Psychologists and Psychiatrists. We provide therapy to clients across the lifespan. Our well designed and integrated administrative processes support our practitioners to deliver client centred care and to maintain a strong therapeutic focus.
The positions offer a strong referral base, with a reliable caseload of clients, full-time administrative support, a collegiate and experienced group of peers, supervision and peer review, subsidised professional development, and attractive, spacious and acoustically managed consulting rooms.
The positions will suit experienced Psychologists who value a supportive, efficient, and well organised environment. The roles available are between 2 to 5 days a week, with flexibility in work hours, days, and location.
- A minimum 3 years’ clinical experience with a strong focus on counselling, psychotherapy, psychological interventions & mental health
- Experience providing clinical supervision of registered and/or provisional psychologists
- The ability to support and supervise practitioners, promoting professional competence, whilst also fostering individual development, with a key focus on reflective practice
- A commitment to excellence in the delivery of a range of therapeutic approaches with a broad client group
- The ability to deliver psychological services using Focussed Psychological Strategies/Therapies as endorsed in the Better Access to Mental Health Care Scheme
- Experience with clinical complexity (including trauma and complex trauma, attachment, and personality issues) using a strengths based philosophy
- A strong commitment to measurable client outcomes and goals
- A strong focus on reflective and ethical practice, with a commitment to self care and continued professional development
- Experience with ethical, legal, and professional issues in a private practice setting
Your skills will be rewarded with;
- Attractive remuneration, commensurate with experience, skills and qualifications
- An established reliable referral base and support to develop relationships with key referrers
- A reliable caseload
- Highly supportive administration team and a friendly and engaging multidisciplinary team, including support in booking, scheduling, and billing
- Ongoing collegial support and challenging subsidised professional development opportunities
- Opportunity for career progression within the organisation, through stepped career pathways
- Full registration as an endorsed Clinical Psychologist with AHPRA
- Board-approved status as a Clinical Supervisor
- Eligible for registration as a Medicare provider
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
If you are interested in joining our team please send through a brief cover letter outlining your experience, interest in private practice, your preference for commitment (eg. two days) and location, as well as your CV to email@example.com. If you would like to discuss the above positions in more detail please contact Hayley Caulfield (9809 1000).
For enquiries or further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org