The Three Seas Group is on the lookout for a new Client Connect Team member.
The Three Seas Group is a well established private practice of 30 plus highly skilled and team oriented psychologists and psychiatrists, with multiroom locations – Melbourne CBD, Richmond and Wantirna South. We offer counselling, coaching and consulting to individuals, couples, groups and organisations with a wide diversity of presenting issues. We are professional and ethical practitioners who deliver authentic client centred care and quality services to all our clients, and are seeking someone to provide administrative and reception support to both clients and practitioners.
We are looking for a warm natured and caring person to join our Client Connect Team; in this role you will act as the face and voice of our organisation, will liaise with a multi-disciplinary team of psychologists and psychiatrists, and will work closely with current and prospective clients: making enquiries, payments and bookings, ensuring all clients receive the highest level of compassionate and professional customer service.
The position would suit someone with previous experience in a reception or administrative role, particularly in an allied health setting. The suitable applicant will be expected to adapt to a variety of tasks, has proven experience in client engagement, and is self-motivated. A client centred approach, and the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team is essential. The successful candidate has excellent phone manners and communication skills and will be offered a casual position within a professional and supportive organisation with ongoing learning and growth opportunities.
- Engaging and allocating potential new clients to practitioner’s through a thorough triage process
- Reception/front desk duties, e.g client bookings, record keeping, filing
- Processing payments, invoices, and Medicare and Private Health claims
- Familiarity and demonstrated compliance with relevant AHPRA regulations, as well APS’ Standards of Professional Conduct and Ethical Practice
- Providing assistance to the Practice Management in the creation and implementation of letters, templates, operational manuals, and policies
- Ensure environments are work ready, maintaining a clean, well-resourced, and friendly atmosphere for both clients and practitioners
- Applicants with prior experience in a psychological or private practice setting will be looked upon favourably
- Preference will be given to students enrolled in their third or fourth year of a psychology (related) degree
- Particular preference will be given to those with an interest in growing into the role of Client Connect Team Leader (part-time or full-time position)
- Available for a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Willingness to work some evenings or Saturdays
- Willingness to work across all three locations
What we offer?
- Attractive remuneration based on experience
- Opportunities available for career progression within the organisation through stepped career pathways
- Supportive and positive team environment
Please address your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to Lonneke van der Laan, Practice Manager at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For enquiries or further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org