The Three Seas Group is recruiting early career psychologists seeking to develop their career in private practice.
You will be expected to demonstrate:
- A thoughtful and developing therapeutic style, with a capacity for reflection and growth
- A detailed knowledge and understanding of ethical, legal, and professional issues relevant to your area of practise, as well as a demonstrated ability to seek out guidance and supervision
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate in written and oral form from a psychological perspective
- An understanding of the importance of developing and maintaining professional and interpersonal relationships, with a wide range of client groups and other professionals, including management, reception (CCT), and other stakeholders, including referring GPs, employers and agencies.
You will be rewarded for:
In addition to meeting specific key performance indicators related to retention and engagement relevant to your career level, Associate Psychologists are expected to contribute to the development of the practice, through contribution to GP networking (via attendance at an event, eg. GP luncheon, GP professional development and networking event) and as well as through continued professional development.
You will be rewarded with:
- Attractive remuneration and strong referral base
- Highly supportive administration team and a friendly and engaging multidisciplinary team
- Ongoing collegial support and challenging professional development opportunities
- Ongoing career development and regular peer supervision
- Opportunity for career progression within the organisation, through stepped career pathways
- Full registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA
- Eligible for registration as a Medicare provider
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Willingness to work some evening shifts or Saturdays
For enquiries or further information please contact email@example.com